translation of safety instructions from Russian into Kazakh for Aktobe Ferroalloy Plant, a branch of JSC TNC Kazchrome.
iText Translation Agency made a contract with Aktobe Ferroalloy Plant, a branch of JSC TNC Kazchrome, for the translation of 341 safety instructions from Russian into Kazakh with a volume of more than 7,400 pages.
Project status: current.
Project deadlines: June - December 2019
- receiving of documentation in pdf format from the customer
- full layout and conversion of documentation to docx format
- compiling a glossary and terminology coordination with the customer
- distribution of documentation among translators, translation of documentation
- translation editing
- final layout
- delivery of the finished project to the customer
Software used for project implementation:
- ABBYY FineReader OCR Pro (licensed)
- Microsoft Office 365 (licensed)
- SmartCAT (open license)