Translation of 16 international standards from English into Russian and Kazakh.
iText Translation Agency was recognized as the winner in an open competition organized by Samruk-Kazyna to translate 16 international standards in the amount of more than 4,000 pages from English into Russian and Kazakh. These translated standards are to be registered by the Committee for Technical Regulation and Metrology under the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Project status: current.
Project deadlines: the end of May - the beginning of September 2019
- receiving of documentation in pdf format from the customer
- full layout and conversion of documentation to docx format
- compiling a glossary and terminology coordination with the customer
- distribution of documentation among translators, translation of documentation
- translation editing
- final layout
- delivery of the finished project to the customer
Software used for project implementation:
- ABBYY FineReader OCR Pro (licensed)
- Microsoft Office 365 (licensed)
- SmartCAT (open license)